By law, StreetShares Pro investments are available only to qualified investor Members who have established a StreetShares account. A StreetShares Pro Member must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident, AND
- An "accredited investor" as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
One may be "accredited" if:
- Individual income is $200,000 or more (or $300,000 with a spouse) and has been at this level for at least the past two years, and reasonably expected to be so this year, OR
- Have a net worth of $1,000,000 or more (excluding the value of one's primary residence), OR
- Meet other criteria listed on the official SEC definition of accredited investor here.